Car makers produce a lot of new vehicles each year. Each of these vehicles is equipped with the latest improvements and innovations. The consumers on the other hand can purchase these vehicles through financing, by securing a car loan, or by leasing the automobile in a specific period. Car lease enables the consumers to pay for lower monthly payments and use different cars from time to time. Just like any other car maker, Chevrolet also provides leasing options for the vehicles they produce. You can lease a vehicle made by Chevy by visiting authorized Chevrolet dealerships in your area. However, before getting a lease contract for a Chevy car, you need to plan things up by doing the following.
- Try to create a short list of travelling routines. In doing this, make sure to include estimates of the mileage you consume for each week of driving, the possible number passengers that you might be transporting using the car, the fuel economy of the car that you intend to lease, and the budget you have for the lease. Try to record this using a notepad.
- Pay the nearest Chevy dealership a visit and try to decide on the vehicle that best suits your needs. Make sure to take some factors into consideration such as the number of passengers that you would transport regularly and the primary purpose of the vehicle. For example, you would be transporting the members of your family regularly you might consider leasing a minivan. In case you would use the car for business and long distance drives, you need to choose a fuel efficient vehicle. You can also make use of your notes to help you make the decision.
- Seek assistance from the sales representative. You can share your notes with the sales representative and try to discuss about the vehicle that you would want to drive. It is also important to inform the sales representative that you want to lease a vehicle and the exact amount of money that you have for the down payment.
- Fill out the credit application from the Chevy dealership. Make sure to provide all the information needed on the application. After doing this, submit the requirements which usually includes a valid ID, proof of employment, proof of insurance, and the Social Security number you own.
- Discuss the budget that you have allotted for the lease with the sales representative. By doing this, the sales representative would determine an affordable monthly payment based on the income and credit score that you have.
- Sign all of the documents involved in the lease agreement. Make sure to read it first before signing.