my car is financed in my husbands name we are about to go through a divorce i would like to get the car financed in my name is this possible.

What you would need to do is refinance the car to a new loan that only includes your name.  Most of the time, they will also require that you change the name on the title to only the new financed name.  You can get more details about this type of loan <a href=”/auto-refinance”>here</a>.

Free Auto Credit Score

Know YOUR Auto Credit Score?

Free Credit Score

Auto Loans

Get Financed Regardless of your Credit